I also recorded two videos tonight of me talking about today's hike and a hike i did many years ago which i like to refer to it as the hike from hell.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
I hiked Wilderness Peak over on Cougar Mountain. It's about 4-5 miles and 1200 feet elevation gain. This was a tad challenging as I've had issues in the past with steep inclines because of my weight and stubby legs. However It worked out real well and I was able to get some good training for the AT and was relatively pain free. Unfortunately It was really wet from the rain/mist so I was unable to take more then two pictures. This is the best of the two.
I also recorded two videos tonight of me talking about today's hike and a hike i did many years ago which i like to refer to it as the hike from hell.
I also recorded two videos tonight of me talking about today's hike and a hike i did many years ago which i like to refer to it as the hike from hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment