Saturday, December 31, 2011

I haven't posted in a while. The holidays had me fairly busy. Today i finally managed to shake off the holiday pounds i gained and am down to 267.  That's a total of 17 pounds so far. go Team Fuzzy. There was a sale at Big5 today and i managed to get another trekking pole with a compass in the handle, a compression bag for whatever reason, and some hiking socks. I am really excited to finally gotten some. However now I have to take my new walking shoes back and get them refitted to the hiking socks lol.

I did not walk in the morning but instead I walked later in the evening (with my new hiking socks). I walked 3.20 miles non stop, and probably could have kept going. The new socks worked pretty good, I will have to get some sock liners though. My old blister on my right foot apparently was still there but was just dead skin. when I took my sock off I discovered this round hole with nothing but dead skin around it lol. I got rid of the skin and tomorrow I will use mole skin for my next walk.

One thing I've noticed. Other then the pain in my usual areas one thing absent was any pain in my lower back.. I hope this continues and as I slowly lose weight other places will reduce in pain as well. I made a video tonight but will post it later in the morning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment