Monday, November 28, 2011

Hello everyone

 I've lost 5 pounds since last week. I am now down to 280 from 285. In a little bit i am going to go for a walk as today I start walking up Genesee once in the day and once at night. This will keep my back and legs from hurting. I am not jogging or running on cement with this weight as previous attempts shown my body does not like that. 
My thought of the day.   A goal isn't a goal unless you are aware of the importance of how you attained your goal.

Here is a picture of me on the Pete Lake trail.

This was a pretty fun hike into the Alpine Lakes Wilderness. It was around 9 miles as the crow flies round trip.This is also the same trail where I hiked to Chimney Rock and was chased off a 20 ft cliff by hornets. If you want I can post more pictures of the Pete Lake hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment